Sunday, August 23, 2009

Val's Call to Serve

Valerie had her mission call sent to Bishop Mangum’s home in Provo so Jonathan and I could come down and we could open it together. After patiently waiting 4 pm 4:30 pm 5 pm 5:30 pm mom could wait NO longer and headed over to the Bishop’s neighborhood to look for a mail truck. Yep found it 1 block away waited for him to go up the street and back down but instead of getting closer he headed away so I followed him and asked if he delivered to 900 East he said “no but the mail person for that street got sick so I have it in my truck it will come maybe 7:30 pm!” What! I explained I was waiting for my daughters call to come and it was coming to the Bishop’s house after giving her name, bishop’s address, Valerie’s birth date, and proof of ID (drivers license) he said okay I will give you her call!! YEAH!! I drove over to the Bishops house called Dad, grandma, Aunt Diane, and cousin Emily as she read……
Called to Serve in the Oklahoma, Oklahoma City Mission!!!




Valerie spoke on Sunday May 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment