Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom (Deloris J. Coker)

This is the last picture I could find of just me and my mom taken on my wedding day Thursday, December 13, 1984. Thank you for being a GREAT MOM! I miss you, I love you and yes I hear your voice often thank you! You would be so proud of your grandkids. Sara Ann granddaughter # 13 Graduated from BYU with a Bachelors of Science and is working towards her masters as a Physician Assistant after 7 years of upper education schooling I am sure you would be so proud of her. Granddaugher #14 Valerie Lyn is currently serving her Heavenly Father on a LDS Mission in Oklahoma City Mission after attending BYU for 3 years she will be back and finish her degree at the end of the year 2010 you would be so proud of her as well. Grandson # 16 Jonathan Darius is currently serving his Heavenly Father on a LDS Mission California Fresno - Hmong Speaking Mission and you would be very proud of him as well he went to 1 year at the University of Utah before going on a mission.
I am so grateful to be a mom and I am so grateful to have been your daughter. Thank you for your example and and love of the gospel I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment